Saturday, September 08, 2007

SMART Habit Saturday...

I sure hope that leftovers count, or I'm in trouble ;)

This is going to sound so egotistical, but I can't think of another new habit to pick up. I'm not perfect by any stretch of the imagination so maybe I'm just too lazy to pick up any good habits. I already keep the house pretty tidy (but not necessarily "clean", I like a tidy area, but I loathe "cleaning"), keep laundry and dishes cleaned and put away. I've been purging the house of excess, to simplify our lives. I haven't had a cigarette since Monday night. I've stopped impulsivly spending money. I don't even turn the tv on unless Jeremy's home. I don't really participate in gossip because I never really talk to anyone.

I would like to go horseback riding at least three times a week but I'm not sure how I can accomplish this. And I really should stop losing my temper with the kids, especially Ben. I need to work on my scrapbooking stuff, or my sewing. I also have unfinished knitting, and even not-yet-started knitting. I would like to give handmade-homemade things for gifts from now on. I should spend less time reading blogs, but every time I find a new one I read ALL of the archives. Oh well... I'll have to think on this some more.

See? Totally not perfect, but too lazy to pick a new habit. *sigh*

No comments: