Monday, August 22, 2005

I went to the animal auction on Saturday to see my mom. I came home with $10 from selling rats and a free rat that was gonna be snake food. He's so sweet but I can't think of a name for him. He's really fat and has dumbo ears.

When I got home the kids were all running fevers so I had to go back out and buy Motrin since we didn't have any in the house (just Tylenol). So we skipped church on Sunday, since we didn't want to spread whatever it was, and I kept Libby out of school today to make sure she had fully recovered. Judging from the way she's jumping around, she'll go tomorrow.

Ben started homeschool today. UGH!!! Once he gets into the rhythm of it he'll be fine, but so far he's been driving me nuts. In fact, we still have a few things left to finish, but we needed a break. In fact, I'm not sure who needed it more. This too shall pass.

Lord, grant me strength and patience....

No comments: