Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Jeremy and I have decided to start trying for number four and now I've got baby fever like mad. It's all I can do not to drive up to my mother's house and start organizing maternity clothes/nursing clothes and baby clothes. The midwife suggested that we wait a month, since I only had my IUD removed on Monday. That will also allow me to build up a month's worth of prenatal vitamins. And last night I lay awake rearranging the bedroom furniture in my mind. After the trying past few months that I've had, this is just what I need to bring my priorities back into focus. The good Lord has given me a wonderful loving supportive husband and three wonderful beautiful clever loving children. This is the path that God wants to stay on, this is the path to happiness.

2 comments:

Adam Cooper said...

welcome to blogland
hope you have fun

Rachel said...

Thanks for the welcome.