Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...

September is such a busy month! So many birthdays (Dad, Anna, Joel, Denise, Tiger, Benjamin, Fritz, Gabriel M. and Joey M.)...

Some very good friends of ours have moved back to town our little ones couldn't be more thrilled about it. In fact, I think Abby may be "in love" with Little Gabriel. She says she's not, but she sure gets depressed when he leaves, and I spotted them whispering to each other in my rear-view mirror on the way home the other day. They are just so stinkin' cute together!

My first born, my baby, my sweet little darling boy, the answer my prayers, is now NINE! That's half-way to adult! I need to get pictures of him in his presents from mommy, which he wore to "school" today. I made him some lounge-type pants from the softest plaid flannel, thrifted from Goodwill. Then I finally located some freezer paper, so I sketched a fox stencil and painted a shirt. He is apparently most impressed by the pawprint. And I finally got around to making his cloak; I've have the fabric so long that I don't remember whether it's cotton or polyester, but it's so smooth and thick, perfect for running around outside as autumn's chill becomes more evident. And of course, the best gift in my opinion...

Vito the goat. He's so sweet and friendly, a perfect companion for a young farmer.

I finally got some photos of a few things that I've made so I'll try to post those later on this week.

No comments: